1 x Bernie G Blanks handled, 1 x Rob Evans

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Evening Folks!

It's time to move these on, They're not getting used and I'd like some spare cash for an upcoming garage bill!
They have been used but have been well looked after.

First up is a Bernie Garland Bird and trout Blank that I handled with Yellow Heart (I think) and grey fibre liners. No sheath I'm afraid.
As you can see in the pics the scales are a little on the thin side so would suit those who prefer a slimmer handle.
I would like £75 £70 £60 this includes PPal and RMSD. UK only.

DSCN0079.jpgDSCN0081.jpgDSCN0083.jpg

Next up is a Rob Evans bison clone, This is a fantastic knife and I'm sad to let it go but I find myself reaching for my Jacklore these days.
The handle is made from green micarta and Elm with stainless fittings. Note, the blade has some very very light sharpening scratches and the fire steel has been well used but plenty of life left. I would like £130 All in. SOLD

DSCN0095.jpgDSCN0096.jpgDSCN0098.jpg

Over 18's only! please don't be offended if I ask for proof of age!
Will post to the uk Only
Any questions etc please pm.

Cheers

Jon

Last edited:

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
BUMP and a price drop, £60.

would consider a straight swap for a near new/mint Fenix LD41 or part trade on a Fenix LD22 R5 or S2. Or a decent head torch.
Open to other possible trades, try me.
Trade offers by PM please.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE