0-20

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
Great result for England rugby yesterday, notwithstanding the lousy "muddyfield" pitch and all the pre match rhetoric. Scotland were dire. I doubt they will beat Italy on that showing.
The next 2 England games at home should be cracking encounters. What happened to the "welsh" lions btw ?? They barely stuttered past Italy, and got royally stuffed by Ireland yesterday, it doesnt look promising for their chances to retain the championship isnt it

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
They'll need to be sharp to get past England at Twickenham....
(and Warrens not so merry men will as well):)

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
not a convincing performance though need to work on our finishing
I think Stuart Lancaster already is!
On that pitch I was surprised any tries actually got scored, usually its down to penalties with England Scotland slugfest's:lmao:
Did you notice Luther Burrell? He looks to be a decent finisher, 2 tries in his last 2 games, (unlucky to miss his third just before 1/2 time...) He looks made for test rugby, he will only improve with more games. Mike Brown looked sharp too, 2 tries in his last 2 games. For a smaller player he certainly has incredible power, a proper little troublemaker. Jonny May started to get into the game too with some good runs. The young lads seem to want to go out and play attacking rugby to win, rather than defensively to "not lose"...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE