Recent content by Tengu

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
  1. Tengu

    waterproofing solution

    Fabsil is the trick
  2. Tengu

    A.I Created images and video

    Whats wrong with Cornish cheese?
  3. Tengu

    For Sale A Metal Drop sided cart -Needs wheels

    As seen. You can get the wheels separately. £20 Again, I a,m in North Wilts but we might be able to work something out
  4. Tengu

    For Sale 2 jerry cans

    1975 and 1951 look decent but Id give them new seals to be sure. £10 each. Delivverys going to be tricky but I might drop by, give me an excuse for a trip out. Im in North Wiltshire
  5. Tengu

    ??? for specs wearers.

    Nobody but you will notice.
  6. Tengu

    What happened to this photo?

    I cant see anything either
  7. Tengu

    My Covid-19 and later projects

    You made a better saw than a lot of us.
  8. Tengu

    Limited Canned Goods.

    Sauerkraut is said to be full of nutrients; you can make it yourself too. The BBC have not seen the amount of bottling I'm doing this month.
  9. Tengu

    Limited Canned Goods.

    Nope.
  10. Tengu

    Secret Santa

    Are we doing one this year?
  11. Tengu

    Antique can openers that are so incredibly cool :D

    Those bulls heads ones I quite like
  12. Tengu

    Which Avatar

    Your being overtly fussy you know
  13. Tengu

    Which Avatar

    Ive had my Avatar all my time here; I have no intention changing it, though I do feel it no longer fully is me. I like the last one because its like your Dads but is you.
  14. Tengu

    Day Out The Deep South

    Gooey sweet things. No.
  15. Tengu

    JonathanD and CLEMS epic days out.

    Oh, and I like that minimalist but pleasing chimney