Recent content by shaggystu

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
  1. shaggystu

    Wood burner in the garden

    Mine's been sat out in the weather for the last decade, it's still as good as new.
  2. shaggystu

    Guess what I’m watching

    nope
  3. shaggystu

    Guess what I’m watching

    80s, British, Dennis Potter wrote it, disturbing, the lead actor had a hit with a song from the soundtrack. If nobody's got it by this time tomorrow I'll give the title. It's not even that obscure, so I'm not going to play anymore, we'd be here all month if I posted something weird :)
  4. shaggystu

    Guess what I’m watching

    nope, she's not in that either.
  5. shaggystu

    A.I Created images and video

    That's the secret: Eat the mushroom, see the cheese.
  6. shaggystu

    A.I Created images and video

    That was half the problem, you had to beat the mammoths to the cheese fields, otherwise you'd end up having to fight them for it. And It's really no fun trying to wrestle 3 tonne of woolly hefalump over a nice wheel of cheese. I'm telling you, you don't know how easy you've got it.
  7. shaggystu

    Wood burner in the garden

    Mine last weekend, awesome idea whoever first came up with it.
  8. shaggystu

    A.I Created images and video

    That's the problem with kids these days, they're all spoiled. It was different in my day, if we wanted cheeses we had to go out into the fields and run them down ourselves. Country's gone soft. I blame the parents.
  9. shaggystu

    Guess what I’m watching

    ok, slightly easier clue. It also links Lovejoy and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
  10. shaggystu

    Guess what I’m watching

    nope. It links: Watership Down, 1984, and Dennis The Menace. Also, I'm relatively certain that the actress in the picture that I posted didn't appear in any of the movies guessed so far.
  11. shaggystu

    Guess what I’m watching

    nope
  12. shaggystu

    Guess what I’m watching

    yes
  13. shaggystu

    Guess what I’m watching

    nope
  14. shaggystu

    Guess what I’m watching

    Do you need a clue?
  15. shaggystu

    What are you listening to?

    One of best modern country concept albums going (no, I don't now any others)