Recent content by SCOMAN

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
  1. SCOMAN

    Dartmoor WS Knife

    No in reality for the last 4 - 5 years most of my outings have been doing amateur radio. No need for a big knife when I already have a pack full of radio. Reluctant to give up my tools though.
  2. SCOMAN

    Dartmoor WS Knife

    My "paddle" with the cover saw blade cover piece. I can fit a pouch onto the front through the Chicago bolts. It's a big blade, I only have small hands.
  3. SCOMAN

    Dartmoor WS Knife

    I had a kydex sheath made for mine. It could be used as a paddle
  4. SCOMAN

    Dartmoor WS Knife

    I have one and it’s a hefty piece of kit. If I was to do it again I’d get rid of the saw back.
  5. SCOMAN

    For Sale Consolidated Sales Thread - Kifaru, Carinthia, Frost River, Savotta

    XL Sorry, I'll put that in the description
  6. SCOMAN

    For Sale Consolidated Sales Thread - Kifaru, Carinthia, Frost River, Savotta

    I'm consolidating my sales thread and adding a few pieces Kifaru Mini-keg. and Guide Lid 45L £285 posted UK. This is an excellent pack from Kifaru capable of carrying heavy loads in comfort. I'm carrying very little when I'm out nowadays and this is sitting unused. No defects or issues a...
  7. SCOMAN

    What wildlife did you spot today?

    Lots of roe deer, herons, hares, buzzard.
  8. SCOMAN

    Sold Evernew titanium DX stand, stove and Mug pot 500

    Final drop before ebay
  9. SCOMAN

    For Sale Carinthia TRG Jacket Black £100

    Final price drop before ebay