Recent content by PoppyD

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
  1. PoppyD

    A.I Created images and video

  2. PoppyD

    A.I Created images and video

  3. PoppyD

    A.I Created images and video

    Grapes and apples too.
  4. PoppyD

    A.I Created images and video

    There are four proven stages of eating cheese that have been confirmed by science and a whole load of cheese eating people that participated in the cheese questioning. If you throw mushrooms into the mix then you are entering uncharted territory that could well prove dangerous. Cheese is the...
  5. PoppyD

    A.I Created images and video

    You lot are bonkers. There’s no such thing as wild cheese. Everyone knows that the woolly mammoths ate it all years ago. That’s why we have to make it ourselves now, and why there isn’t any in Africa or India. Because of the elephants.
  6. PoppyD

    A.I Created images and video

    Look at all the cheese dad got me from Wookey Hole :red: Not to be confused with toilet roll!
  7. PoppyD

    Which Avatar

    It is the pinnacle of awesomeness for avatars. And it will make really nice badges and patches and look lovely embroidered into tops. And it is very nice and symmetrical as well and I like that with no sticky out bits.
  8. PoppyD

    Which Avatar

    I have changed it 17 times since Broch posted that up this evening. And I never noticed it had too many legs. But one was added by the stoopid software as I was making the centre stem darker and the hornet 7% bigger. It is clever. But right proper annoying. It can’t be told it’s wrong and gets...
  9. PoppyD

    Which Avatar

    This is definitely it now :35:
  10. PoppyD

    Which Avatar

  11. PoppyD

    Which Avatar

    THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE ONE!!!!!! Thankyou Broch :red::thankyou::red: I’m as happy as an egg now!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. PoppyD

    Which Avatar

    You are all wrong ones. These are bullyments of the highest order being put on me. I am of a mind to write you all really stern letters.
  13. PoppyD

    Which Avatar

  14. PoppyD

    Which Avatar

    No. But my head is being all done in with it.
  15. PoppyD

    Which Avatar

    They will have to make the embroidery a bit bigger than these mock ups show though. Or detail will be lost.