Recent content by Forest fella

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
  1. Forest fella

    For Sale SAK with locking main blade

    It's a Adventurer or Centurion same tool set.
  2. Forest fella

    Loose Slip joint Blade

    Ok thanks I'll try the soak method as I already cleaned out the muck with a cocktail stick. Hope it can be solved as I've been waiting yr's to find 1.
  3. Forest fella

    Loose Slip joint Blade

    I have just brought a Adler G.A.K knife it's total usable and Solid but the Blade doesn't have the Crisp Snap that I want due to age and use anybody know of a way to solve this ?. Cheers
  4. Forest fella

    Victorinox Soldier's Knife review and comparison

    Well I tried sharpening the Mil-tec copy of the G.A.K Knife I spoke about above and what a p.i.t.a that was waste of time I've got a Hoover pipe sharper than the finished blade. I used the Lansky sharpening system the stone version. it cuts but a tin can would be better I know that there...
  5. Forest fella

    Hi, wow cheers if you wouldn't mind sending me some Pic's that would be Great. Many Thanks

    Hi, wow cheers if you wouldn't mind sending me some Pic's that would be Great. Many Thanks
  6. Forest fella

    Wanted British army 2.75 ''Non locking'' Knife

    Morning, Wow thats a lovely gesture good to see there are nice folks still out there. if you would send me some Pic's that would be great and we'll sort some form of payment / gift out aswell. Cheers
  7. Forest fella

    Wanted British army 2.75 ''Non locking'' Knife

    Cheers it's the Non-Locking version I'm after, and they cost abit to much new, So I'd rather g et a 2nd Hand 1.
  8. Forest fella

    Wanted Case Sod Buster Jr Carbon folder

    On the look out for 1 of these classic's to add to my E.D.C's. 2nd Hand Good condition. Orange or Red Scales Give me a shout if you've got 1 you'd like to sell on. Cheers
  9. Forest fella

    For Sale U.S Military Issue ''Signal Mirror''

    Evening, I've had a ? about this being a U.S issue item, so just to make sure I'm selling what I say, Can anyone else i.d it more positively. I've got to go and pick my son up from football practice, but as Arnie said I'll be back. Cheers
  10. Forest fella

    For Sale U.S Military Issue ''Signal Mirror''

    I've been going through my stupid account of not needed or used survival goodies. And I found this U.S Military issue Signal Mirror which I brought ''New'' from a U.S site more than a decade ago actually it's nearer to 20yr's. It comes with a OD Green protective pouch with attachment loops on...
  11. Forest fella

    Wanted British army 2.75 ''Non locking'' Knife

    I went to 2 Army / Navy surplus stores yesterday and I still wasn't able to find one of these knives unless they weren't on show and had to give a wink to the staff. In fact it was hard enough to locate the stores within 10 miles of my house, there used to be more than a hand full locally I...
  12. Forest fella

    For Sale CAMO Utility rope

    Bumped to £35
  13. Forest fella

    For Sale BOKER Fire steel with Compass

    I've been digging around my bits&bobs ''Survival'' wise and found this which I totally forgot I had. It's a 'New'' BOKER Metal Housed screw in Ferro-Rod with a small Compass in the end of the Tube but there are afew small Rub marks from the Chain on the Barrel housing of the FERRO-ROD as shown...
  14. Forest fella

    Dartmoor WS Knife

    I've owned 2 and just from a future selling view I'd restore it, As for using well it was about as heavy as a forklift.
  15. Forest fella

    For Sale CAMO Utility rope

    I'm selling this ''CAMO'' Black and OD green Utility rope it's 45ft long and 10mm thick. It's New and I'm pretty sure it was made by ''Atwood''. I've added a link to the closest I can find ''Please Note'' this is Not the same size or thickness...