Recent content by Dan1982

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
  1. Dan1982

    For Sale Gene Ingram model #30

    What a BEAUTY!!
  2. Dan1982

    New Morakniv Morkret

    I feel it may have been heavily inspired by the Fallkniven S1
  3. Dan1982

    New Morakniv Morkret

    New Morakniv Morkret Knife unveiled this week in a variety of steels. Nice to see them using Elmax. Not really my style but good to see something different. https://www.morakniv.com/en/pages/morkret Dan
  4. Dan1982

    Wanted Field and steel Jack Rabbit or Ben Orford Nomad

    As above wanted… if anybody has one of either surplus to requirements?? Cheers all Dan
  5. Dan1982

    Show us your working knife

    Did you make this sheath mate? Looks fantastic
  6. Dan1982

    Show us your working knife

    I have a collection I’m very happy with. users, drawer queens, cheap, expensive. I work outdoors and this little Svord mini peasant is always in my pocket. It’s been absolutely hammered, used/abused daily, lost more than once, left out in the rain, leant to coworkers and generally not looked...
  7. Dan1982

    Email notifications

    I’ve recently discovered that I no longer receive email notifications of any sort, including password reset etc…
  8. Dan1982

    Sold FIELD & STEEL JACK RABBIT

    Gutted I missed out on this
  9. Dan1982

    Wanted Andal Tool Canadian forest knife

    Anyone here in 2026???
  10. Dan1982

    Sold (REDUCED)TBS Boar MKIII EDC Scandi

    Sorry mate. Sold since I withdrew it. Cheers Dan
  11. Dan1982

    Sold (REDUCED)TBS Boar MKIII EDC Scandi

    Guess I’ll have to start using it. Withdrawn
  12. Dan1982

    Sold (REDUCED)TBS Boar MKIII EDC Scandi

    Reduced to £60 posted. BARGAIN!!!