PRICE DROP: Fjallraven Shirt No. 35 - lovely wool shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
I'm selling my lovely wool Fjallraven Shirt No. 35.

This is a really comfortable, warm flannel shirt in a high-quality 60% wool blend. There are two large breast pockets and a clever button so you can fasten the collar up around your neck when the wind picks up.

Fjallraven describes it as:

Warm, comfortable flannel shirt in high quality wool blend. Can be worn both as a middle layer under a jacket or by itself as a lightweight jacket. It is easy to regulate the warmth based on the activity – unbutton or button up, roll up or down the sleeves. Push buttons in the front, on the sleeve cuffs and on the pockets. A smart extra button at the collar means that you can fold up the collar and protect your neck when the wind is sharp. Two breast pockets with flaps.

More info and photos on the Fjallraven website at http://www.fjallraven.co.uk/shirt-no-35.

Size: medium (described as comfort fit); colour: light grey background with thin sand/beige lines (described as sand); condition: excellent. Looks great on!

These are £170 new but I'm selling this for less than half that: now £68 (was £85) including postage and PayPal. Final price drop!

Last edited:

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
74fb52e50a30f0fda7a2dffad28c53a4.jpg

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
Price now dropped to £75 for quick sale. It's a lovely shirt (much better fit and quality than Swannis in my opinion, and made in Europe not China!). This will be off to eBay soon if it doesn't sell here...

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
Final price drop: £68 including postage and PayPal. Really nice, excellent condition shirt and £100 cheaper than buying new!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE