Packs sale - Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi all, a clear out of my packs and bags that I don't use or indeed never have to fund course. All prices include RM 1st Class RD or RM SD if over £46, Paypal personal payments please.
cfront.jpg

First up is a custom, one off bushcraft pack in OG with loads of pockets, custom made for a fella that needed the funds before using it and only used twice by me (its too big for my needs, having slimmed down my kit now). I paid well over £100 for it :(
Its got a main compartment with a stormcord collar extention, zip lid pocket with huge long straps for more carry under lid and 2 side pockets (a smidge smaller than PLCE ones) with extendable fastex buckles. Now comes the gucci bit, these each have other pockets on as well!! Right side has a 6"H X 5"W X3"D twin fastex closed pocket on it with a velcro closed EFD/FFD pouch above it also. On the left side big pocket is 4.5"H X 3"W X 2"D padded pouch pocket with para smock press stud fastener for GPS/small binos. Below this is 5"H X 4"W X 2.75"D fastex buckle closed pocket, then also (so just behind left shoulder when worn) is a knife and saw pouch with Maxpedition type clip buckle which is 10"H X3"W X2"D. Next gucci bits are 3 fastex closed pockets to lower front (SAS BERGEN style) each is 6.5"H X4.5"W X 3.75"D with drainage grommets for waterbottles etc. Above these on the front is a massive zip pocket (chap said he had it made like this for his 3.5mx3.5m tarp n lines) and is 6.5"H X 12" X 3"D. The pack has very well padded adjustable shoulder straps attached to left is another velcro closed pocket for a small GPS or large baseplate compass, a carry handle and no waistbelt for the constant on/off of a bushcraft style, again straps have a pals type stich strap for more attachment of pouches! Total volume is tricky to work out but 60 to 70ltrs and easy carries my weeks gear and then some if needed. In excellent condition and not another like it out there £85 SOLDinc RM SD.
bhfrontc.jpg

Next is a Blackhawk Patrol Pack in Black like this;
http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Patrol-Pack,129,44.htm
http://www.google.co.uk/products/ca...a=X&ei=uq7NTen_Lo2LhQe7p9D5DA&ved=0CEAQ8wIwAg#
Its got a removable padded waistbelt, releasable when prone padded shoulder straps, chest strap, 2x waterbottle pockets along bottom, 2x larger side pockets with slots behind to allow carry of axes, poles, skies etc and 2x ammo size on lid, all of which have a drawcord storm collar. Lid also has a velcro map pocket and a coverable glitz ID patch and hydro tube or antenna port. Inside are four seperate organiser pockets and a very long/tall storm collar extention. All straps are held in place with elastic keepers and there are loads of attachement pointsALLICE, PALS or MOLLE. This I have used about 4 or 5 times but again is in excellent condition and I even have a couple of the tags with it. RRP is usually £230+, would like £100 Now £90 SOLD inc RM SD.
More items to come when sorted out, cheers all :)

Last edited:

john wings

Forager
Dec 12, 2004
cornwall
is this a bergan size back length (i.e rides high on the back) or a backpacking length,i.e.rides low with waist,sternum belt).
any chance of a back picture please?

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi John,
Rides quite high (so can be used over waist or possible pouches etc), here are some more pics :)
clside.jpg

Left side pockets on large pocket.
crside.jpg

Right side pockets on large pocket.
crear.jpg

Rear with shoulder strap compass pouch.
clesslid.jpg

Front again but with lid folded back to show tarp or basha pocket.
Hope these help :)

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
OG Bushcraft pack has arrived - WOW!

What an excellent pack. Well thought out and made. What a selection of pockets - even a built in padded one for electronic bits. Immaculate condition from Jacko - plus a few freebies that were popped inside.

Many thanks Jacko - excellent deal all round.

kawasemi

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE