More kit from clear out.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Some more gear from clear out for course funds and again hardly (and never!:eek:) been used. All again inc Royal Mail RD 1st class and Paypal personal payment owed please, cheers again, Jacko :)

First is a Webtex PLCE Medic side pouch with 3x mesh inner bags. Fits onto PLCE and Karrimor Sabre and Preditor packs as has the matching zips and fastex clips. Great for organising possibles, kit, medic use, etc, etc as has loads of Double elastic loops, clear and mesh sleeves and pockets, also has D ring attacement points for a sling for shoulder bag use. As new except a mark from its only outing (doesn't fit the bergens I now own so must go), £20SOLD inc RMRD.
webtex.jpg

Next is a Dry Bag type thing (similar to The North Face bags if you know what I mean?!), volume is probably 35-40ltrs, sized 20"L X 12"W X10"H (tricky as a barrel bag) and made by storm shield. Has a heavy duty (like the fabric used) clip on non slip shoulder strap, twin end grab handles which are neoprene wrapped as well as the top ones, accessory attachement loops and twin roll straps on each long side. Inside are 3x mesh pockets for gear seperation, bottom is also reinforced. Not used much at all as have a Maxped travel bag but was used for weekend to week long travel trips as handfull of times and is in great near excellent condition, £18 Now £15inc RMRD 1st class.
wetbag.jpg

By markjackson at 2011-05-13
Last for this post is a New (never even used :eek:) Patrolsack in OG similar to Platatacs ones with a zip open main compartment that extends all the way to the base on each side, with internal sleeve for camelback and straps for heavy loads, etc. Outside are full length zipped side pockets and loads of compression straps and it is covered in MOLLE/PALS loops for custom load out of pouches, etc. Removable waistbelt and chest strap as well. Like I say brand new never used £30 Now SOLD inc RMRD 1st class.
palsfront.jpg

palsinner.jpg

palsrear.jpg

Last edited:

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Cheers for that Mike, I hope it gives you good service for many a year :)
Patrolpack now sold, also price drop on dry bag holdall.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE