Knife for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
I have this knife for sale,

It is a K J Ericson full tang blade with Black palmira scales, i have used 2mm black vulcanized for the spacers. The bolts are hidden corby bolts in brass.

Blade length = 103mm with a 90mm cutting edge.
Total knife length = 215mm.
Blade thickness = 3mm
Steel = 12c27 stainless

Black palmira is a wood which consists of hard streaks in a softer '' background'' When i started with low number sand paper the softer wore quicker so that it is slightly set back. this could have been eliminated but i liked the look this created. Please look at the pictures as i have included plenty and that may not be to some peoples tates. There is also a few very fine scratches on the blade which i have tried to take a photo of, but they where so fine it didnt really show. there is no sheath.

Asking SOLD delivered to your door anywhere in uk

Newknives009.jpg

Newknives008.jpg

Newknives006.jpg

Newknives004.jpg

c9694b0d.jpg

25954933.jpg

Newknives1015.jpg

Newknives1013.jpg

Newknives1019.jpg

Newknives1018.jpg

Newknives2007.jpg

Newknives1026.jpg

Newknives1024.jpg

Newknives1023.jpg

Newknives1022.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Ash

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Shinken.....the lady with leather she say Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine please - PM your details and I'll get the PayPal off to you. Can you include your e-mail addy and I'll send you Tiffers address? You might as well send it straight to her for a suit of clothes!

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE