brokkers feb 2013?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
as the title says, usual suspects, etc etc.
would like this particular meet to be kiddy friendly as the wifeys girls have yet to attend and would like to (alternate w/e at the dads). weekends of the fri 01/02 and fri 15/02 are best for our dwarfs.
but a more usual ar$earound could also be arranged.
feel free to submit nonsensical whimsy and unleash the usual exercise in protracted cat herding :eek:

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
I would be up for the first weekend as Im busy on the 16th. Get me down on the list
Sooner we can get a deffinate date the better as I'll have to convince a friend to rearrange a trip he had planned for the first weekend!

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Well the cock has crowed an that date is already owed. Sues granddaughters birthday party, so we're a no. Sorry Jamie :eek:

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Looks like it may just be us mate, the other half fancies it too Im just sorting a hammock etc for her

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
right set in stone; first w/e of feb an i'll bring the squirrel thats in me freezer.
toilet digger
mrs toilet digger
toilet digging dwarfs + mutts (chambers, they are not your personal pot washers)
chambers
mrs chambers
dday66

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
a maybe from the nugglets clan :(

can you get a set of 12v dc hair straightener`s ? for a night in the woods :campfire:???????:confused::confused::confused:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Yor lot r pulling at swmbos hart strings......this could be a go. If it is then Hitler is coming ......
a8u7aham.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE