terra nova

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. Modchop

Withdrawn Tent

- Withdrawn -
  2. Stanisław Cuske

Travel to South America - TENT

Hi. Hi. Hi, At the beginning of 2020, I'm going with my gilfriend on a 'one-year' journey through South America. We start at the bottom and finish at the top ^^. We are looking for the perfect tent to spend most of our nights in. So far, our travels have been limited to one region and one type...
  3. C

Leatherman Multitools for 1 Man Tent

I am looked to trade some Leatherman multitools for a one man or sub 2kg tent. The Leatherman's I have for trade are; MUT EOD Black Oxide Surge Camouflage and Black Oxide Limited Edition Wave examples of what I am looking for; Robens Star 1 Wild Country Zephyros 1 Terra Nova Laser...
  4. H

Terra Nova Titan Bivy Bag

Maybe some of you know I was searching for a bivy bag a few months ago. Well I chose for the Terra Nova Titan because of the weight and the materials. It's quite an expensive bivy (I bought it for 279,99£ :eek:) but it's wort the money, this is my opinion. You can see some pictures of it with...