Where to take the kids camping (Yorkshire ish)?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 26, 2009
My Front Room
I want to take the kids out and show them more bushcrafty things. We've done some basic fishing, fire making, shelter building, clothing rules and the like. Now I want them to have oppertunity to hang all the skills together.

Where can I take them where I can pitch a couple of tents, light a fire, maybe do a little fishing?

Come on guys, make me proud.

I want to take the kids out and show them more bushcrafty things. We've done some basic fishing, fire making, shelter building, clothing rules and the like. Now I want them to have oppertunity to hang all the skills together.

Where can I take them where I can pitch a couple of tents, light a fire, maybe do a little fishing?

Come on guys, make me proud.

you could come along to the May day weekend, i know it`s not Yorkshire but it`s got all that you are asking for going for it and more.

V4V

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2009
Yorkshire
www.r4nger5.com
Well I'm currently writing this message at Rough Hey Wood camp site. It's in Triangle near Halifax. Weather glorious, capfires allowed, 1000 acres of woodland outside the back gate and a trout stream 20m from where I'm sitting.

Hope that answers your question!

Mobile internet is a wonderful thing.

Well I'm currently writing this message at Rough Hey Wood camp site. It's in Triangle near Halifax. Weather glorious, capfires allowed, 1000 acres of woodland outside the back gate and a trout stream 20m from where I'm sitting.

Hope that answers your question!

Mobile internet is a wonderful thing.

that would be this one i think; http://www.thehappycampers.co.uk/campsitedetails/32/

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE