or possible trade - odds and ends,knives etc.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Up for grabs are the following items

View attachment 44573

Carbon steel opinel 8 with a leather pouch looking for £10 inc postage and paypal feesSOLD

Stainless steel opinel no 8 - lightly sanded down to remove the edges on the handle comes complete with a BCS leather sheath and a BCS firesteel - handles a little untidy as I started rubbing it down looking for £15 inc postage and paypal feesSOLD

Tops folding saw and a large firesteel - tested it with a couple of strikes but otherwise unused brass and antler handle - hefty bit of kit that you wont use looking for £15 inc postage and paypal fees

Spyderco Man bug EDC - this has been modified to be a slipjoint so its EDC legal comes complete with a kydex keychain/neck sheath looking for £30 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

Leatherman PS4 Black - carried but pretty much unused looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees

Mini cord firesteel and a couple of keychain lights both are red LED lights, first up in a Photon 3 the other is a nitcore USB charging one - (the Nitcore is a little temperamental when charging something) So the Nitcore is being bundled in with the photon FREE in case you have as much or more trouble than I have had with it - £5 for all threeSOLD

small keychain folding knife - razor sharp and surprisingly solid to use - looking for £10 inc postage and paypal fees

Deals done on Multibuys - (more than 2 items)

over 18's only please do not be offended if I ask for proof of age

due to work I can only post out at weekends

trades wise I'm looking for Buck slip-joints

in particular 309 companion, 303 cadet or any of the 700 series and preferably wood scales, will trade 2-3 items per Buck knife...

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE