Bluebell camp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I managed a quick camp last night - my last opportunity to kip in the Bluebells.
I made a bed from pine tips and had a great night.
Home for breakfast!
P5160001.jpg
P5160007.jpg
P5160017.jpg
P5160020.jpg

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
These days I mainly use this spot (private land and I am the only person - with friends if I wish - allowed to use it :)) for quick solo nights out or daytime playtime.
The woods are only 1/4 mile from my door.
For group stuff I have another, bigger, site on the Care Farm I work at - only I, my friends, the landowner, his friends and service users get to use that one :) I even get to go up there for work occasionally :)

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
These days I mainly use this spot (private land and I am the only person - with friends if I wish - allowed to use it :)) for quick solo nights out or daytime playtime.
The woods are only 1/4 mile from my door.
For group stuff I have another, bigger, site on the Care Farm I work at - only I, my friends, the landowner, his friends and service users get to use that one :) I even get to go up there for work occasionally :)

Very nice mate :) Wish i had some permission like that near me. Closest woodland near me is a 10 minute walk.. owned by the national trust.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE