1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
midge_fodder
Last Activity:
Aug 13, 2016 at 12:38 PM
Plumber to Trade - work at Tesco now for economic

Share This Page

midge_fodder

Forager, from Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway

midge_fodder was last seen:
Aug 13, 2016
    1. midge_fodder
      midge_fodder
      Just thought id let everybody know I'm alive and well and I'm sorry for not being on for well ages lol. Had a few problems at home and basically had to sort it all out (messy divorce). I can't wait to get back in the swing of it again. Cheers Midge
    2. treetop57
      treetop57
      hi midge trying to get some locals together for a meet to try out the site i have use of would you be interested it's over moniaive way
      ali
    3. midge_fodder
      midge_fodder
      The person you are trying to contact is unavailable. Please leave your message after the tone - BEEP.......
  • About

Plumber to Trade - work at Tesco now for economic
    I have been brought up with bushy stuff all my life. However I taken a break from it for a while as I had other things going on in my life. Kind of regret doing that though as the outdoors was my first real passion. I feel I have forgotten a lot and have gotten out of practice since. It won't be too hard to pick up again at least lol

I live in the country just near Lockerbie with my Wife and my basket case of a Cat.

I was a keen Rugby player through school and played at Club level after I finished as an Apprentice.

I have been a musician since around the age of 8 and I play the Guitar, Bass, Blues Harp and the Bagpipes. This lead me on to making Cigar box instruments, which has a lot to do with my crafty side. I'd try to make anything and enjoy the learning curve.

Playing music, Cigar box luthiery, Bushy stuff, Whisky (yum)