Xda 1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

loz.

Settler
Sep 12, 2006
Dublin,Ireland
www.craobhcuigdeag.org
Hi,

Not very buchcrafty - but i have an XDA ( the first ones ) with USB cradle. will take any pay as you go sim ( its unlocked ) . PocketPC2002 - and will sync to outlook etc via ActiveSynch.

Its just cluttering up my desk - and was almost in bin.

open to any swapsies offers at all - ill pay postage to whereever. ( ok within reason ! )

Cheers

Loz

o2_xda_1.jpg

PS - also has MS word and MS reader installed so useful for those bushcraft notes/ebooks etc whilst out in the field !!

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
Hi,

Not very buchcrafty - but i have an XDA ( the first ones ) with USB cradle. will take any pay as you go sim ( its unlocked ) . PocketPC2002 - and will sync to outlook etc via ActiveSynch.

Its just cluttering up my desk - and was almost in bin.

open to any swapsies offers at all - ill pay postage to whereever. ( ok within reason ! )

Cheers

Loz

o2_xda_1.jpg

hi loz
does it have sat nav
cheers bernie

loz.

Settler
Sep 12, 2006
Dublin,Ireland
www.craobhcuigdeag.org
Sorry Bernie,

No - its just a phone and a pocketpc/palmpc thingy - just powered up now - so here the spec,

pocketpc 2002
arm sa1110 processor 206 mhz
2240x320 tft screen
32MB memory
1 x expansion slot ( think this is for more sd/mmc memory )

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
Sorry Bernie,

No - its just a phone and a pocketpc/palmpc thingy - just powered up now - so here the spec,

pocketpc 2002
arm sa1110 processor 206 mhz
2240x320 tft screen
32MB memory
1 x expansion slot ( think this is for more sd/mmc memory )

youve baffled me there loz, just i thought that some had street pilot,as my sat navs packed up cheers
bernie

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE