WTT: ATS R.A.I.D. pack for Berghaus Munro

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oldsoldier

Forager
Jan 29, 2007
MA
Greetings friends across the water! I'm interested in picking up a Berghaus Munro pack for a day pack. I have an ATS RAID pack (the original one, not the RAID II) that I'm willing to swap even for. This pack has been with me a few years, but shows little wear and tear. Its in great condition. The pack originally had internal compression straps that I cut out, because they were a hassle more than they helped. This pack has seen little use outside of airline travel. It was purchased to replace a pack that, sadly, didn't survive my last deployment. I got out before I deployed again, so it never traveled anywhere exotic :). The pack is hydration compatible, all the straps and buckles are working, and I bought an HDPE framesheet to give it rigidity (its originally soft back, but I wanted the structural ridigity). This is easily removed if you want.
I also have a waist belt from my previous backpack on there (the pack didn't come with one), and a spare dump pouch attached to the side. See pics below.
What I'm looking to trade for, is, as stated, JUST a Berghaus Munro. The 35l pack. Something simple and rugged. Prefer the green one, if possible. Would expect it to be in great condition, with no rips, tears, etc. as the pack I want to trade is the same. Some discoloration is ok-hey, it shows use!
If someone is willing to trade, please post here AND send me a PM. We will work out the trade via PM. I'm not overly active on this board, but I certainly am over at BushcraftUSA-there are a bunch that can vouch for me there (and, likely, some members here are members there too!!!).
Please let me know if interested. These packs are designed by Infantrymen in the US Armed Forces, and are rugged as all getout. I am simply looking for something different. The pack is Coyote Brown-the belt and dump pouch (which fits a Nalgene bottle) are green.
The RAID II writeup can be found here: http://www.atstacticalgear.com/cgi/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=ST-12381
There are some differences between the two, and I'd be happy to answer any questions regarding them. Here are a couple of pics:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE