ws woodie lookalikes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marty66

Apr 12, 2009
dorchester dorset
hi all just been looking at the bushy made by paul hardwick how does he do it for 55 quid? knifemakers take note!! are they still available if so how do you order?

cheers guys, brilliant forum too!!!

JDO330

Nomad
Nov 27, 2007
Stevenage, Herts.
Hi Marty,

I dont know about the blade you mention but there is a guy over on British Blades (smallholder) who does a lovely Woodie clone for about £80 inc leather sheath and its a great tool.

ATB, Jon.

Note to Mods. I dont think im stepping out of line by saying this am I? If so sorry and please delete post.

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
I bought one of the 2 bushies he had for sale at that price, lovely knife, a fine user and an absolute bargain it was too.

I'm sure he can speak for himself, if he reads your post that is, but I get the impression, especially after his takes on the bushtool knife, that he likes to experiment a bit and that those knives were his getting the feel of making that style, which he sold on for little more than materials and associated making costs and not priced for his time, labour and skill.

I mention that so you won't be too disapointed if he's not keen on making you something similar for that price as...

You could drop him a PM, paul123 is his BCUK username.

PS there were 2 for sale at the time and I haven't gone back and checked on britishblades to see if the other one sold so you might be lucky but, like I say, it was such a bargain that I'd presume it did.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE