Wry or what?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Up and out real early-doze this morning' with every intent to do a couple of hours litter clean-up in my local wood.

Knocked out my pan fossicking through the woods specially ex campsites ' and filled up a few garden bags of beer tins and plastics ' the usual.

Piled up my sacks at the wood edge nearest a road access and sat down for a pipe and a cuppa.

Exchanged morning pleasantries with early dog-walking couple ' who' seeing the bags' confided that it was truly amazing that somebody would come all this way to dump their rubbish bags!

Lost a very good opportunity to turn the air blue.

Well' its Sunday innit

Seagull

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Seagull said:
Up and out real early-doze this morning' with every intent to do a couple of hours litter clean-up in my local wood.

Knocked out my pan fossicking through the woods specially ex campsites ' and filled up a few garden bags of beer tins and plastics ' the usual.

Piled up my sacks at the wood edge nearest a road access and sat down for a pipe and a cuppa.

Exchanged morning pleasantries with early dog-walking couple ' who' seeing the bags' confided that it was truly amazing that somebody would come all this way to dump their rubbish bags!

Lost a very good opportunity to turn the air blue.

Well' its Sunday innit

Seagull

Isn't it sad that Folk can only see the negative in other people actions. I guess I'd have been pretty gobsmacked too. I recon that most of society has only seen missdeeds and selfishness for so long, that they are conditioned to only seeing that behaviour, no matter what the truth.

As an aside; Tony, does your new location mean that you have completed the move?

ATB

Ogri the trog

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ogri the trog said:
As an aside; Tony, does your new location mean that you have completed the move?

Ogri the trog

Very nearly, I've not completed the renovation yet but I'm moving all our stuff down tomorrow... The kids are in school and getting settled, they're very adaptable though :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE