Woodland Survival Crafts (Level 2)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

david0607

Jan 20, 2008
liverpool
I took my first leap into Bushcraft after being on a few Survival Courses, it was the Level 2 with Woodland Survival Crafts. I am currently working as a lecturer and took 12 students with me. I was extremely surprised how much was taught by the instructors and how much was learn't by both myself and my students.

The course content was delivered in a relaxed manner however the assessment was testing and at times I was in no doubt that several students would fail, Both Dave and Ian reassessed the students and without talking them through, all managed to achieve the friction fire lighting. As a lecturer it was good to see that the standards of the course where very high at all levels and that the course demands that students show not only the skills they have learn't but the confidence in what they are doing to achieve the standard.

All students who attended the course not only learnt a great deal about Bushcraft but also about themselves, I will definatly be booking further courses with them in the future both for myself and my students.

I thought this was the correct forum to post this feedback and would like to say a big thank you to Dave Watson (the fire god) and Ian.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE