wilderness gathering crook knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
Well I seem to have managed to forget about my crook knife in the bottom of a bag and fear the outlook is grim :D

So this seems a perfect excuse to buy me a new one, I remember at last years gathering there was a stall that seemed to be selling crook knives and nothing else, he may have been doing demos etc. through the day.

Im pretty sure he was the only one there who was specifically selling crooks, and was hoping someone might know who he was. Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks in advance
Mav

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
I know exactly the stall you mean. I can't be sure, but was it a guy called Martyn Huxter?

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I got one... I did note his number somewhere... I did actually purchase one of them for my girlfriend. Really nice guy, I hope he's at this years gathering.

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
Thanks all,

Id looked at that list and couldn't see any names that rang true tho' Sue and Pete Ball looked closest to what I remember.

Ill try giving them a call and see if they are the ones.

Again thanks for the suggestions

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE