Wigan Meat Ups Or Near By

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
W

WERDNA

Any Meats Near Wigan, For This New Comer To Learn From
Drop Us A Pm Thanks

W

WERDNA

Razorstrop said:
Ah now the pm I got makes sense!

Am sure we can have a small get together in the not too distant future!

Mr Strop

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY,
YOU ARE VERY LUKY TO LIVE IN SUCH A NICE PART OF LANCASHIRE,WERE YOU CAN PRACTICE BUSHCRAFT ON YOUR DOORSTEP, I GO TO RIVINGTON QUITE REGULAR WALKING WITH MY DAUGHTER AND FIND IT MOST RELAXING, I WOULD LOVE TO GO THERE AND LEARN BUSHCRAFT AS I AM A BEGINER,THE THING THAT INSPIRES ME IS THAT IT COSTS NOTHING THE WOODS ARE ALWAYS OPEN AND IT TAKES YOU AWAY FROM THE USLE AND BUSLE OF EVERY DAY LIFE,

A GET TO GETHER WOULD BE GOOD, AS I AM EAGER TO LEARN

THANKS WERDNA (ANDY)

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Hi WERDNA,
Welcome to the forum, there are quite a few people on here from your locality, and theres some good stuff coming up (hopefully) in the not too distant future. Keep your ear to the ground!
Rangerman180.

hawsome34

Tenderfoot
Sep 3, 2004
Merseyside
LIKE U IM NEW TO THE SITE

I'm sure you will get a lot of answers on here, though like many say to me, its more about trial and error. If your like me you only make any mistake once, well I'll only admit to once.

From speaking to different peeps on here the northwest gatherings are well attended, and great fro learning and getting tips at.

I for one will be draining people of their knowedge, and hopefully sharing some with others.

Welcome, and good luck :D

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE