Who's up for it??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

qweeg500

Forager
Sep 14, 2003
Hampshire
I've got my leave approved and the missus has given me a free ticket for Saturday. I should be there Friday night hopefully.

Matt

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Sam and I will be there, in fact I think I've successfully volunteered Sam do a talk/demo on map/compass/navigation for anyone whos interested.

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
I can do the pole star and Orion, and with a bit of persuasion, I might be able to borrow the telescope my Scout Group has, if that would be any help. It's great for seeing the detail on the moon.

greg2935

Nomad
Oct 27, 2004
Exeter
I know the main constellations and have used the North star to navigate if that helps, if anyone has a digital camera that allows an open shutter for more than five mins, I could show exactly how the stars move across the heavens etc. To be honest it takes all of about 5 mins to show where the north star in relation to the other constellations, after that you will never forget them so it wont take long.

I'll also bring copies of star charts that people can take away. If there are too many people, I can always email them a pdf version when I get back.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE