Who's looking for a 100 litre rucksack?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrstorey

Forager
NOW SOLD

I've got a dark blue Regatta Survivor 100L up for grabs. Yep, I know it's not the coolest make in the shops, but it ticks just about every box required for a good bushcraft rucksack. And, like all my kit, I've really looked after it, so it's in great nick - you'd barely know it had ever been used.

The important stuff
* Massive main compartment (accessed from top and bottom)
* Separate bottom compartment for wet stuff or boots
* Two big side pockets
* Integral raincover in separate zip pocket.
* Padded back system.
* Removable metal back frame (in for heavy/hard loads, out for small or soft loads).
* Extremely light.
* Great colour for wild/night camping.

Reason for sale?
Too much gear coupled with a looming house move.

What I'm looking to swap it for
Well, as far as my girlfriend sees it, the idea is to get rid of some of my gear, not replace it with other stuff. And I guess I'd love a lightweight basha (an Aussie hootchie or similar would be perfect) to replace my British army one. Or a Fallkniven or Helle-Eggen type knife. But I'm open to ideas. Drop me a PM and tell me what you've got. And if you've nothing to swap, feel free to delight my girlfriend by making me a cash offer :)

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Michael.

Link to hi-res images

0.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE