Which Side Release Buckles are Compatible with Karrimor SF Packs?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Does anyone on BCUK know which type of side release buckles are used on, or are compatible with the small side release buckles used to fix the side pockets from a Sabre 45 to the yoke, and where to get hold of them from?

Cheers, Michael.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
Thanks for getting in touch, but I'm actually looking for the female parts, and some more buckles the same size too. I've found a place that sells a couple of different brands, which I'll visit on my way home from work tomorrow.

Cheers, Michael.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've just looked at all my Karrimor sf and PRI stuff and all the buckles are just marked "Woo Jin", but they are all also compatible with all the issue PLCE stuff I've got; hope that might help some...................

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
For anyone who's interested, I got the buckles (and a few more odds and ends) from Contact Left in Formby. Is an Alladin's Cave of a place, and I just about managed to leave with the contents of my wallet intact. They have a great range of stuff and really friendly service. Chatting to the owner, he said that he stocks much more than is shown on the website, so it may be worth calling if you're looking for something esoteric.

Cheers, Michael.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE