Where can I buy these in the US?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
T

Trekker

I'am, looking for a NATO Flask and a Sandvik Folding Saw. Is there any where in the US I can buy these Items?

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
You might have luck with Joe at Outdoor Supplies.
He might be able to get you one, that's the U.K site, but he also has a business in the US.

Drop him a mail, he might be able to help.
Is a great bloke.
Good Luck.

If you do manage to get it, with the "top cup", then one of these is a good addition too:
Stainless Steel mug
(fits under / around bottle, great for cooking all sorts with )

Cheers
Carlo

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Heck - £5 and it does look like a crusader mug.......Excellent buy, for anyone interested in one of these. They are usually £15 and up. Make sure it is the crusader before you buy.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I saw these ages ago... unfortunatly when I contacted them they wanted £7 odd postage and packing.... which made it not such a good deal.... and was told these are surplus .. used... there condition may not be as good as the one in the photo... But if you are ordering other gear from there... I think it would be worth the extra £5 to get one.

:)
Ed

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Tone,

Be careful with cheap mugs - BCB have changed suppliers or some such and the once sturdy stainless mug will soon (if not already) be replaced by a cheaper pressed one of chinese origin.

Tip here is to buy up the good ones now.

gurushaun

Forager
Sep 12, 2003
Modbury, Devon/Cannock Staffs
I just got one from the Ray Mears site, nice and heavy marked BCB 1996. £18.95 but that includes postage and they are top kit, they post world wide too, and they do the Nato flask (bit pricy though).

Cheers

Shaun

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Trekker whats wrong with the 1 qrt canteen and stainless steel mug used by your army?

Thats what i use - the small bottles mean I can carry two (one in each side pocket of my daysack) and spread the weight around and the old mugs with the single arm are stainless steel and alot cheaper.

Personally I think a lot of the US gear is very good and much underestimated. Take the poncho and Liner - excellent, versitile and yet everybody seems to go for the heavier less adaptable Aussie hootchie - go figure.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE