where can I bag a few bunnies?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
dave k said:
HI,

Yes - I understand that you require permission - hence the question's really. :)

I think I'm more inclined to put it on the back burner till I've had more experience actually shooting targets - I've done a bit of air-rifle shooting before, but I'd prefer to be a proper shot before thinking about adventuring out anyplace...

Do you have any Pheasant shoots near you?

If so, go and speak to the keeper and ask if you could try your hand at beating. Give it a season and you'll be in the swing of things.

John

xairbourne

Jan 10, 2006
Pontypool
www.youtube.com
"A friend of mine" (say no more) Drives around in the early hours checking out Industrial estates, dual carriageway hedges...etc. You would be surprised the amount of rabbits you can bag in a couple mile radius of where you live, Unless your proper city foke. A nice quiet air arms s410, drop the window down and BLAMO. Pop your hazards on pick up your kill and off you go. Of course I don’t recommend this to anyone this is just what I have heard happens around here somewhere ...sometimes... :drive:

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
xairbourne said:
"A friend of mine" (say no more) Drives around in the early hours checking out Industrial estates, dual carriageway hedges...etc. You would be surprised the amount of rabbits you can bag in a couple mile radius of where you live, Unless your proper city foke. A nice quiet air arms s410, drop the window down and BLAMO. Pop your hazards on pick up your kill and off you go. Of course I don’t recommend this to anyone this is just what I have heard happens around here somewhere ...sometimes... :drive:

What your friend is actually risking is 10 years in prison for firearms offences, not really something to brag about.

What your friend is actually doing is putting the reputation of *all* airgunners at risk and giving the government just cause to licence airguns.

What your friend is doing isn't that good really.

John

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Hunter_zero said:
What your friend is actually risking is 10 years in prison for firearms offences, not really something to brag about.

What your friend is actually doing is putting the reputation of *all* airgunners at risk and giving the government just cause to licence airguns.

What your friend is doing isn't that good really.

John

Couldn't agree more John, this sort of advice really isn't needed here thanks :)

Bam. :)

xairbourne

Jan 10, 2006
Pontypool
www.youtube.com
Ah thought it would get your backs up! In swffryd where my friend is from there is not much regard for the law up there. Me on the other had have permission off farmer's and have family who own land which i shoot on.
Only giving an insight on how some people get rabbits round here! didnt say it was pretty.
Im not bragging and I don’t condone it just opening peoples eyes to what goes on

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE