What's on your Christmas Wish List?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Just been asked the same by my eldest who is in her first year of uni...... after I gave her a couple of suggestions I was told they were too boring and she would rather buy me socks :lmao:

Fine by me, I don't want her spending a lot and of course socks are not boring :encourage:

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Fine by me, I don't want her spending a lot and of course socks are not boring :encourage:

I had my 30th a couple of months ago. Genuinely asked for socks. ;)

I'm not sure what's on my Christmas list. Tools mostly. Or B&Q vouchers.

Andy

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I'd like some sleep
Although this will be the first festive season in 16 years i havent had to work some of it

Bar the on call phone
I feel your pain - I just saw our Xmas rotas - I have an 8hour shift on Xmas day - and no - I do not get "double time" or the like for it..... and I may be doing Jan 1st as well...

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
I quite fancy a Schrade Old Timer Splinter for a bit of whittling practice when out and about. I'm also looking for some wireless headphones for running with, maybe a canvas style day bag that's slightly more discreet than yellow Osprey.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Bagged mine already, off the bay:

38305714092_fe882b19d2_z.jpg

Just waiting for the Postie. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE