Whats in your shoot diy bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
I liked that article in the basc magazine this month, i was looking what was in my tool bag for diy around my shoot and wondered what everyone else thought was useful!!!

Mines usually consists of more food than tools lol, flask, lunch, leatherman, hammer and a boa constrictor.

Maybe i'm not the diy type lol

but i might invest in set of fencing pliers and a laplander for trimming the odd branch!!!

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Becuase the Landy is a working vehicle I'm normally in it I keep most of my kit in there
pliers, folding saw, fencing pliers, secetuers (sp), tarp amoungst others - and of course, what every shooter shouldn't be without, baler twine!
Seriously I have loads of DIY stuff in the car. If I find I need something but don't have it I get one.

Mark

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I got a lot done on our shoot with a laplander, a mora, a wildlife hatchet and a £1.99 cheap-but-good multitool. Oh - and the odd bity of rope and a pile of bailing string, cable ties are good to.

Dave

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
On a related subject, I am experimenting with a Maxpedition Versipak this season for carrying during a walked-up day. It lies conveniently across the front of the body, providing a support to the gun when carried, and contains
- small saw
- torch
- UK penknife
- small first aid kit, inc large field dressing
- lighter
- gloves
- some cord
- coat sling
- water bottle (I realised I was sick of getting thirsty on shoots). Swappable for coffee flask on cold days
- hip flask !

NS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE