What time does the moot wrap up on the 31st?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Afternoon all.

Just trying to get some info on the moot, hope you can help.

I've just been sorting out my travel plans for the moot and was wondering what time things will wrap up on the Tuesday?

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
any time before lunch, no workshops or activitys are run on the tuesday, is just a day to pack up and set off so you have the day to journey home. then you dont have to worry about having leave on the monday evening and can enjoy the workshops instead of packing.

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Thanks Stuart. So normally the site is closed by Tuesday afternoon?

Will any help be required at the end of the moot? (thinking back to Scout Camps when we used to sweep the site to check for any misplaced objects or dropped litter)

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
People have been very good in previous years at clearing away their own mess and leaving the site as they found it.

So normally the only work to do on the Tuesday afternoon is take down the infrastructure, empty the bins etc, which doesn’t take long.

Taking it down always seems to take a lot less time than setting it up.

Thanks for the offer though.

Thanks Stuart. So normally the site is closed by Tuesday afternoon?

Will any help be required at the end of the moot? (thinking back to Scout Camps when we used to sweep the site to check for any misplaced objects or dropped litter)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ok, it doesnt matter when I arrive, shall I come extra early (even on thursday) to help you set up??

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
People have been very good in previous years at clearing away their own mess and leaving the site as they found it.

So normally the only work to do on the Tuesday afternoon is take down the infrastructure, empty the bins etc, which doesn’t take long.

Taking it down always seems to take a lot less time than setting it up.

Thanks for the offer though.

No problem

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE