what the bloody hell is this?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Heehee! Custom handmade jobbie that's why there's only one in the world. Looks nicely painted and I'm sure a die hard zombie killer will pay the extortionate amount for it in their arsenal. It definitely looks like bit parts off an ice axe! From the website link, it looks like an American item...

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Check out his site, what a d$&k.
http://www.riffmachete.com/

Pick of the bunch?

22092011195.JPG

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Possibly, you all missed it. There are growing groups of sci-fi character players with far more money than brains.
If those pieces happen to match anything visible in the sci fi gaming world, you can consider them sold.
I'll go so far as to guess that the builder is a very competent bladesmith who has found a niche just jam-packed with money.
Those tools(?) are designed to cut off or pry out as much loot as the traffic will bear.

Remember the 2-handed Klingon battle tool (batlef?) Don't know what they cost but I recently saw a third one,
hanging on the wall on an economics professor's house. Just Googled Klingon weapons = quite a selection.

Last edited:

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Agreed; although they don't appeal to me someone will make a purchase and the seller has made a few quid. Who's the more foolish? Give it time and they'll be even dearer and he'll be a rich 'artist' who probably loves his hobby...

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE