What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
That humidity meter is well worth the price if you burn mixed fuels. A friend has had to have her chimney partly dismantled and the tar bored out, in part because she didn’t keep her wood pile dry enough.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
That humidity meter is well worth the price if you burn mixed fuels. A friend has had to have her chimney partly dismantled and the tar bored out, in part because she didn’t keep her wood pile dry enough.
I've been meaning to get one for a long while. A timely and very handy cost of living payment helped!
Proper woodstore next on list.

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
SavottaaskarehippackBrown.png

And because my front anatomy is large I think I need a shoulder strap (38mm wide) too, for this hip pack to stay up.

Brittien_Field_Bag_olkahihna_002.jpg

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
I thought there was an element of boasting there too! I would be interested to see what you think of that, I have my eye on the smaller one

Sent from underground

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
A medium size buffalo sleeping bag inner, for under a tenner on eBay, may need some combing but for that price I couldn’t say no, FYI, there is one left at the time of this posting Inner bag

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Woolpower top and bottom baselayer. 200gsm. Not new. They look pretty much unused, but I am giving them a good old wash :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Picked up a rather nice windbreaker smock from Sarnau Surplus yesterday but the real find (and shamless plug) is for the deli next door whose name I have forgotton and their Chorizo Scotch Eggs
Heck, I drive by there every week and didn't even realise there were Chorizo scotch eggs available!!

bearbait

10" Firebox Ultra Cook Kit, with extra Pizza / Baking Stone, Shallow Camp Plate and Chopping Board.

I ordered it last Wednesday evening from Utah and it was delivered to me in mid-Wales Monday morning!

I've seasoned the pans but, due to the less-than-clement weather here in Wales, I've been unable to try them outdoors on the Firebox Stove or open fire yet. I've used them a couple of times on the gas hob indoors though.

Pleased with them. Some playing to be had when the weather improves!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Nice!!! I'm guessing from Chy-na?

What is your plan with them all?
AliExpress.

No idea what I’ll do with them, use a couple in the camper, one in the kitchen at night, same in bathroom. Probably give a load away.

Gimme a shout if you want a few mate, I owe you one for the glow rings. :thumbsup:

Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE