What an eventful two weeks...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clark

Forager
Jul 18, 2007
Aberdeen
Well i haven't been on here lately and this is why...
Found out i'm going to be a daddy in september, unexpected but over the moon and had scan now so more than happy and already planning camping and fishing trips for junior when he/she comes along. Then last weekend i proposed to my girlfriend and to my relief and joy she said yes!! and to top it all off yestarday i turned the ripe old age of 27 so hopefully that's all the main events covered for a while now and i can get back to playing in my woods.
I have to say aswell that the happy birthday message you get from this site to your e-mail was hilarious, something about stewed tomatoes and something something....

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Congrats, some fantastic new, what a great week or so you've had :D

The birthday message from us should be sung to yourself to the same tune as Happy birthday to you....:D

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Congratulations mate nice one, sounds like alot has happened.
All the best.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Good luck to you mate!
Carving any rattles/teething rings/spoons for the little one yet?
Weaving your own nappies?
Handcrafting a cradle?
Or are you too busy just grinning......?

Clark

Forager
Jul 18, 2007
Aberdeen
Thanks all round for the congrats.
I figured the tune was happy birthday, it was just the words that were odd hehe.
Haven't quite started making things for baby yet but i've been planning the trips in my head as to where is nice to camp with a child but the other half thinks maybe i'm being a buit premature with my thoughts. I'll show her though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE