West German Wool Pants?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Anyone know of a UK/EU source for West German Wool Pants

been after a pair for a while...

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I've never had an issue with wool, Id stick with my swedish pair but I want a back pocket

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Everyone wears merino as a base layer janne. Very comfy. Woolpower.

Check out the German Luftwaffe Fallschirmjager field jump uniform pants.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
As per Nomad's link the Finnish trews look useful - I don't own a pair (yet) but have been persuaded to look/buy by someone who wears and rates them highly ;)

I guess I just have a very spoilt skin!

Or, perhaps, having to live in them alters your perception of their comfort? I have a pair and can well imagine that, without a base layer, salt build up and/or extensive sweating would turn them into very effective scouring pads!

DiamondAl

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2008
Nederland
Hi Corso,

I think Varesteleka.com have some on their website, usual disclaimer, no financial interest in the site, but currently waiting for my first order from them. Will report when it arrives.

Regards,

Alan

DiamondAl

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2008
Nederland
First package, and second order package arrived from Varesteleka.com. Both orders delivered promptly, with tracking service, for a reasonable price, to here in Nederland.
Smell of package reminded me of my favorite dumpstore, (local slang for a place that sells ex-military kit), a place no longer here, and the owner with his sense of humor long gone. I still keep an old handwritten sign of his selling "ouwe colonel sokken" (old colonels socks) displayed in the window. Anyway back to the orders, all stuff accurately described, and of a good standard. I wll be using them again.

Regards

Alan

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
unfortunatly the german wool trousers they have arn't full lengh and in linited sizes but they are on my radar if they get any more

I've used them before and have always been happy with the service

Jul 11, 2014
In a living place.
still
looking....

You will find them on American eBay or eBay.com. The search is:' army wool cargo pants'. Expect to pay 50 to 80+ quid for them though. I have a pair and they are easily my favourite winter trousers. I have been after a second pair for the last 2 years and have searched extensively to find them cheaper but to no avail.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE