Well, hello everyone! :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mattiebaby32

May 30, 2014
Isle of Wight
Hi I am Matt from the Isle of Wight. I am 38 years old and I live with my wife Sharon and the three cats, Mitzy, Yanni and Fergie. I have always had a keen interest in the great outdoors but never actually had a chance to see if I could do bushcraft. I would love to make things out of wood (especially fires), but I would also like to make spoons, bowls, the necessities in life.
I have been watching many Youtube videos online about bushcraft but I would so dearly like to challenge myself and actually survive at least one night out in the wilderness. *not to be confused with the typical drunken night on a park bench!

About me... Well, I am musical I play the piano and keyboards. I listen to music virtually all the time. I love my computer. In fact I want to be buried with one, but that's another story altogether!

Hope this sums up enough about me, any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Matt Legg :) :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE