Webley Tempest an Crossman King Rat Catcher for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
P1010082.jpg

P1010083-1.jpg

P1010083-2.jpg

P1010084-1.jpg

P1010082-2.jpg

P1010085-1.jpg

SOLD The Webley Tempest has shot less than 200 pellets and is in Great Condition with it's Box and paperwork.£30 ###SOLD###
The Crossman King Rat comes with it's box with paperwork,It's bag, 6 New Co2 Canisters Costs £45,a Red Tip Silencer and a Bigger Better Silencer that cost £40,a Laser £40 and a Tactical Torch £40 lots of goodies really,Exellent Condition,it's hardly been used. A Bargain at £200 ono if I get the full price I will eat the postage charges,otherwise I will have to find out how much,it's likely to cost and add that on to the price.
All payments via PayPal,marked as Gift or payment owed UK buyers Only Please
Cheers

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
That couldn't have come at a better time for you Matt!! :lmao:

lol indeed. Another 'toy'* that the missus will go mad at me for.

Disclaimer *Remember that gnus are not toys and can be dangerous so treat with care and respect! (but you know what I mean;) )

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Wives always go mad at the least excuse!

Go into the loft, cover yourself in dust and cobwebs and then come back down exclaiming loudly about the mysterious bag you have just found.

This actually worked for me with something very minor, and not very bushcrafty, but guilt got the better of me in the end and I had to 'fess up!

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Wives always go mad at the least excuse!

Go into the loft, cover yourself in dust and cobwebs and then come back down exclaiming loudly about the mysterious bag you have just found.

This actually worked for me with something very minor, and not very bushcrafty, but guilt got the better of me in the end and I had to 'fess up!

I was thinking...find you self a dead rat, hide it in the loft and bring it down whilst the missus is in ;) tell her you need an air pistol to finish of the other one, she wont bat an eye!

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
I was thinking...find you self a dead rat, hide it in the loft and bring it down whilst the missus is in ;) tell her you need an air pistol to finish of the other one, she wont bat an eye!

Brilliant, simply BRILLIANT!!! :lmao:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I've just put the prices of some of the items that are ''included'' in this sale,And it adds up to £165 on there own,and thats without the cost of buying the Gun itself.
oh well it's a Bargain for somebody

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I've got one of the King Ratcatchers (an impulse buy when in the States) - a really nice little gun and puts out 10 lb/ft unless the temp is low, and is surprisingly accurate up to 30 yards. Just remember to re-zero it to allow for temperature variations, as it will affect the point of impact.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE