Air pistol for sale .177

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hello chaps,

=========SOLD pending funds=======

I have a Gamo R77 in .177 with integral laser, operated by a pressure switch in the back of the grip. The pistol is in good order I have removed the the protruding pip on the on/off switch for the laser under the barrel and the pip that sits behind the safety catch. Neither of these affect the operation or looks, is in perfect working order.

I have replaced the rubber oring that suppresses the over rotation of the eight shot magazine.

Included are approx 250 promethius .177 pellets and nineteen crossman c02 canisters. I don't have the plastic case for the pistol.

this currently sells for around £150 fourth one down

Asking £60 as gift/money owed PayPal only,
UK buyers only.
over eighteens only.

Postage will be by royal mail and is included in the price.

full payment before putting in the post.

I will post a pic of proof of posting once sent.

reply in thread please.

If you want to save some money,I am raising funds to buy the Stick shooter nessy being adverstised by Forest fella and would be happy to swap for that:camping:

Thank you for looking chaps.

Southey.

Last edited:

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
Sorry for that southy. My paypals down like i said in the pm, just to let the people no who think iam a messer i did offer £60 via bank transfer or postal order, plus trangia meths burner,3dvds and a catty band for the trouble, but you only want paypal which is more than fair enough hope you get the knife your after and who ever ends up with the pistol will have a good deal.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE