WANTED - walking / camping / bushcraft buddy in west kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Davol

Jul 25, 2015
West Kent
Hi Folks,

However I write this its gonna sound like a lonely heart - lol.

Im looking for an easy going buddy for walking and camping. I live in West Kent area. I'm NOT looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend or any intimate physical relationship. Just someone to walk / camp and share a beer with. Im a married 33 yr old and enjoy all aspects of walking and bushcraft.

If you're of similar mind let me know and we can meet for a beer to see if its gonna work!

D

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Hello and welcome onboard, we all are looking for the same thing there in one way or another as us bushcrafters are thinly spread, welcome around the digital campfire

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Hi and welcome from Sunderland. You'll most likely find what you're looking for here

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Davol,
Welcome to BCUK. Sorry it's a bit quiet 'round here at the moment. A lot of folk who'd usually say hi are off at the big annual meetup; the MOOT.
Have a look in the regional meetup section, you may find a group or individuals looking to get out to play in your area.
In the meantime, hope you have fun and look forward to hearing of any adventures had.
ATB,
GB.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE