Wanted - Mini Bushcraft Axe (with sheath)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

OurJud

Forager
Oct 31, 2008
Manchester
All I have to offer is the Vango Tempest 150, details here: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/index.php/Forums.html

I'm after a decent, small forest axe with sheath. Thanks.

I feel I didn't make this post quite clear enough, as I imagine the range of small axes is quite substantial. I'd like something in the size range of the Gransfors Mini hatchet, which has a handle of just 10 inches in length. A Gransfors would be nice, but I realise that even secondhand they're probably out-value the tent I'm offering, but I just wanted to try and make the size I'm after a bit clearer.

OurJud

Forager
Oct 31, 2008
Manchester
Sorry, hiho.

Thanks, bikething.

I'm a bit confused. I opened up the page where I'm advertising the tent, and copy/pasted the url into the link widget when making the above post? Isn't that how you do it?

Sorry, hiho.

Thanks, bikething.

I'm a bit confused. I opened up the page where I'm advertising the tent, and copy/pasted the url into the link widget when making the above post? Isn't that how you do it?

yes and mmmmm no :D
this forum is with inthe Bushcraft website so the Page in the URL up top dosnt change :rolleyes:
ita pain but i find the thread i want and not open it but Right click on it and goto Proerties then you can cut and paste its URL
However it will open the thread with out it being inside the Bushcraft site

maybe a simper way but i dont know

ATB

Duncan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE