WANTED Inert Mini flare

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
wanted, inert Mini flare kit for a Survival kit display.

Ideally like this:
istockphoto_1859372-mini-flares.jpg

Or this
92210F-p.jpg

Purely demo use only, I don't want any of the projectiles/explosives It would just be for a Survival kit display, so even a broken one or one with missing firing pin would do.

(saying that a couple of "used" or "fired" even training Flare cases would be handy again just for display).

I have various swaps
cheers
Rich

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hey Rich,

Somewhere in the depth of the kit cave I've a vastly out of date ( some fired ) version of the first one that you're welcome too. Will obviously have to "kill" the live ones before postage, but yours if I can fine it, May even still have one of the red bodied ones too.
FANTASTIC firelighters :lmao:
Let me know if you're still looking and I'll go digging.
Goatboy.

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Have you heard something we haven't Rich ? You seem to be assembling some tasty gear together lately ;)

If i told you that I'd have to kill you!;)

well, if you don't ask you don't get!

Goatboy: Somewhere in the depth of the kit cave I've a vastly out of date ( some fired ) version of the first one that you're welcome too. Will obviously have to "kill" the live ones before postage, but yours if I can fine it,
cool! PM inbound

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Yeah i might be able to help you out....
It will be a dummy though and the second version if I have one.
One of my clients just happens to be that flare company...

J

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i'd guess that he's either sorted it or given in by now, this thread's nearly 3 years old :)

Jan 15, 2012
essex
Yeah is a bit old. i went to google to get a link to shops selling them after someone said you need a fac to have one, and see the link for here so took a look.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE