Wanted: Good-sized pieces of black (Brandon?) flint

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FoxyRick

Forager
Feb 11, 2007
Rossendale, England
I want some fairly large pieces of good looking, black flint, like Brandon flint or similar. I want to have a go at making flint tools like knives, axes, scrapers and arrow heads, as well as flint and steel fire starting. Just messing about and learning a new skill with.

I don't know of any decent local sources (I live in the North West, Rossendale Valley) and next time I get chance to go South will not be until next Summer.

I'm not sure what to offer in trade (unless someone's into electronics - I have £10,000's worth of components!) but I'm sure we can work something out. I know the stuff will be costly to post.

Cheers,
Rick.

spiritofold

Banned
May 7, 2004
Winchester
www.spiritofold.co.uk
Contact John or Will Lord, they will sell you some of the finest black norfolk flint :)

Google their names and you will find their websites. I think Will would be the best to try at the moment though.

Andy >>>>>----------------------------------<>

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE