:WANTED: Camo/Hunting kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Evening All,

I'm after some camo gear for when I start hunting I'd like a jacket, trousers , gloves, face mask/balaclava, scrim/camo net or anything camo/hunting/air gun related try me.

I've got various bits and pieces to offer including some vintage gouges, a few knife making odds and sods wood brass etc, maybe some pocket knives. Let me know if you've got anything and what you'd like for it.

Cheers

Jon

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Hi,I have an NBC army surplus suit...sizing will fit most from small to xtra large,in usual british army camo,adjusts via Velcro ,Google for more info,not after a lot for it TBH never worn by the looks of it...let me know if interested.thanks.
Similiar to ...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NBC-Army-...ilitary-Uniform-Jacket-Trousers-/150680263168
Hi thanks for the offer, is it one of the carbon lined suits? I've read that they can leave you covered in black dust/soot which could be quite annoying, if you run your hand over the inside of it does anything come off? What would you want for it?

Cheers

Jon

Feb 21, 2015
Durham
Hi thanks for the offer, is it one of the carbon lined suits? I've read that they can leave you covered in black dust/soot which could be quite annoying, if you run your hand over the inside of it does anything come off? What would you want for it?

Cheers

Jon

Take to laundrette.........wash...... Job done bloke!!!

Thats what we used to do when we wanted cheap disposable hunting kit......mind ya, back then in the early 90's an NBC suit was £5 from Castles Surplus in Stony stratford.....we used to but two or three. After a while the little chinese guy that owned the laundrette cottoned on and wouldnt let us wash em! ( it does leave a little mess.....that charcoal gets everywhere.

Last edited:

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
you got any leather man items ? I have lots of cammo jack pike stuff face mask gloves mesh suit for summer T-shirt trousers jacket ?

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Evening All,

I've got a DPM smock on the way and have just taken delivery of a very nice super grade shirt/jacket also in DPM so I think I'm sorted for now on the camo front. I also convinced my boss that a new pair of work trousers in green would be a good idea :)

I'm also after a small pair of binoculars if anyone has any.

Cheers

Jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE