Walking boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Feb04910.jpg

says `The Rugged look` on the sole

scuffed but good cond.

these are UK size 4

I was given them but they are too small for me. Id like some leather scraps in return

or make me an offer

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Oh dear.....sorry Rappleby, it was a harmless joke and certainly meant with no malice. The world becomes a sad place the day we can't have a giggle with each other. :)

On the other hand, to show there's no malice involved, Tengu if you pm me your address I'll send you a full brain tanned whitetail deer skin with the fur still on that's been hanging in my log cabin for a few months to play with for nought, I've got no plans for it so you might as well have it :)

Hope everybody's happy again now :D

Bam. :)

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
bambodoggy said:
Oh dear.....sorry Rappleby, it was a harmless joke and certainly meant with no malice. The world becomes a sad place the day we can't have a giggle with each other. :)

On the other hand, to show there's no malice involved, Tengu if you pm me your address I'll send you a full brain tanned whitetail deer skin with the fur still on that's been hanging in my log cabin for a few months to play with for nought, I've got no plans for it so you might as well have it :)

Hope everybody's happy again now :D

Bam. :)

Can you upset me please! Very nice offer on your part. Rep given

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Boots gone.

Thanks to Bmboodoggy for offering the hide.

(or is it someone else? Im all mixed up?)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE