Various woods and a sea kayak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Okay, wood is heavy, so I should say I'm in South-East Wales (Pontypool) and it is unlikely that I can post chunks of wood without it being prohibitively expensive.

However,

Where I work a number of large trees have recently been cut down, so I have managed to acquire (with permission) quite a bit of wood. I have yew, maple (not a native one, although I'm not sure exactly which species/variety), and apple. I've also recently come into decent bits of holly, and more apple, from other sources. All of this is green. A lot of it is branch wood.

Additionally I have a selection of big bits of willow, some oak, and various smaller bits of the majority of native hardwoods.

If anyone within collection distance is interested in taking some of this wood off my hands (I have more than I need) I would be up for swaps (list below). This wood is probably suitable more for crafts/carving/turning, than simply for burning (although I have lots of small bits that can be burned).

I also have this old sea kayak for swap, if someone wants to collect. I got it for free, but the mercenary in me won't let it go for nothing, particularly in this financial climate. It needs a bit of touching up with a fibreglass repair kit (there are some cracked bits), but I have used it with tape patching the areas in need of work, and it floats and handles fine within the limits of my minimal skills. Comes with a spray deck, one double and one single paddle. I'd reckon a minimal trade value of £50 - not looking to make tons of cash from it!

I'm open to offers, but particularly interested in:
Wool blanket(s)
Having a sheath made for my axe(s)
A leather satchel

I'm NOT interested in rucksacks, sleeping bags, or stoves, and I already have more knives than I need :)

Thanks for looking. PM me with questions if you have any.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE