Various books

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I have a copy of lauren van der posts 'venture into the interior' a great read, by a fantastic author, looking to swap for another book

I also have a copy of mors kachanskis bushcraft, as new. I also have a copy of Thomas J Epels, primitive living, self sufficency and survivial, again as new. Both a fantastic read, and a bushcraft must, learnt loads from both of them.

I am open to swaps or offers, would like a collins tree id book, (the black one)

Oh, and I also have a copy of 'walking land's end to john o groats' by Andrew mcloy, again an awesome text for anyone silly enough to undertake this walk!

Sat here looking at my bookshelf, I can also see some spare lonley planet guides, australia, thailand, france, berlin, paris. nz

As well as, 'walkers britain' published by OS, a great book detailing some lovely walks up and down the country. Also the national trails guide to the south downs way, includes all the relevant sections of the OS landranger maps, cost £15

I also have loads of business, economics, business pyschology, accounting texts, labour relations, sociology, corporate strategy, marketing, advertising etc etc which I need to get rid off, I have about 50 of these books. Not bushcrafty, but may be of use to some of you?????? Both undergraduate and post graduate level. I remember someone at the sussex meet saying they may be interested in some of these. These are worth hundreds, with most books costing £30-£40 each. Mostly common sense, and old theories dressed up in new clothes, but worth a read ;)

Cheers!

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
would love either or both of the books (mors kachanskis bushcraft, Thomas J Epels, primitive living, self sufficency and survivial)

what would you like

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
A book on tree id.

Specifically, Collins Tree Guide (Hardcover) by David More (Author), Owen Johnson (Author).

I am a bit of a bookworm though, what have you got??????

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I nave tones of tree ID books from my days at uni,

not the one you are after though :confused:

if a cash sale is in the offing I would like the NON Mors book! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE