Vango Comfort Double mattress?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Just wondering if anyone has used one? They come in 5cm, 7.5cm or 10cm thickness.

Trying to convince the wife to switch from the big chunky double airbed for the tent to one but debating which thickness to go for.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Have had a go on them, a lot warmer than an airbed as the foam stops convection current. Comfy, though only for car/basecamp camping. Good price. Even the thin one is comfortable though it will depend on your build and weight. Also some folks are like the Princess and the pea, though again I personally found to pushthrough on uneven ground.

samharber

Jan 29, 2014
Tameside
I've got the 10cm single, and it's great (if somewhat bulky and heavy). In terms of comfort vastly superior to any airbed I've used.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
If it's the air one ? I can't remember the name of our vango double ....

Swmbo an I rate it highly , very comfy considering the depth , insulating enough as obviously we've double heat in our double kip bag.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
My partner and I have a pair of 5cm comfort mats.just had them replaced due to both the valves failing

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE