Unused Sabre 45 and Ray Mears books

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Hi All,

I'm having to clear out a few things out and have the following for sale:

Brand new & unused (probably still got the tags somewhere but not sure) Sabre 45 bergan and side pockets in coyote brown. Asking £90 including delivery to you. I'll also include a yoke for the side pouches - olive green

Ray Mears "The Survival Handbook" in really excellent condition with dustjacket. It's the 1994 reprint of the 1990 book - his first and arguably best book. Excellent book and much sought after. Asking £42 and I'll throw in a 1997 copy of his "World of Survival" book too (it's an ex library book so it has a library sticker inside the cover and a protective clear cover on it too)

Please post in the thread and pm.

Last edited:

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Oilve green yoke now included for Sabre & pockets, price reduced on Ray Mears book (cheaper than Amazon!!)

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Sabre 45 and side pockets + yoke. Sabre 45 and pockets coyote brown, brand new, never used. Yoke is olive green and has been used but is 100% fine. Great bit of kit, just surplus to my needs.

Available for sale again Asking £84 inc p+p

Last edited:

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Final price drop to £75

Brand new, never used Sabre 45 + side pockets in coyote brown bought from John Bull's earlier this year + yoke to convert the side pockets to a daypack (used, olive green). Has just sat in the wardrobe pining for the outdoors ever since - apparently you can't carry a 5 month old baby in one, they prefer child carriers (which aren't that bushcrafty but there you go.....)

At this price it's a bargain!!

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I got the books in record time and in much better condition than I expected from the price - if we still had "rep points" I would give this man loads!
Top fella!

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Here's a pic as requested:

IMGP2357.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE